Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fa La La La La

Where does the time go? I can hardly believe it's DECEMBER 3RD! Freddie and I went 'blitz shopping' on Friday after Thanksgiving. We hit our normal stores-Sports Authority, Walmart. We got some deals but seriously I think we didn't make a dent in the Christmas shopping because we only bought stuff for ourselves!!! But there were some great deals to be had. We got some lights up in the front yard and cleaned our side yard weeds over the weekend. It was some nice time off. Thanksgiving was not really that great. My kids and I were sick and had the stomach flu. We are finally all coming around. But the dry air and poor air quality has me hacking up a lung still. I almost feel asthmatic. I made a date night for me and Freddie tomorrow. We are going to see Wynonna Judd at a small Mesa Theater. She'll be doing her Christmas music and I guess she just came out with a holiday CD. I am hoping she sings more than Christmas music, but either way, it's a date, it should be fun and I can't wait! I am also hoping we get to enjoy a nice dinner with no kids too! We'll see how it all plays out tomorrow night.

No comments: