Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time to Pre-Order your 2011-2012 Stampin-up Catalogue!

Pre-order 2011-2012 Catalogs Here
It is hard to believe, but it is that time of year again. The new catalog is right around the corner.

Do you want to pre-order a 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog? I will be putting in my order on June 1, so that I will receive the first shipment of catalogs that go out.
You can begin ordering out of the new catalog at noon on July 1st, 2011. I am so excited to see what is in it, aren't you?

Also, to make the most of your scrapping dollars, check out all the great buys in the 'clearance rack'. There are some real deals to be had. Why not stock up on things you can use no matter what the season?

Want to get together and stamp, scrapbook or make cards? Let me know and we can get together at my house! I'd love to make time for anyone interested! Hit me up!

No comments: