Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September '08 Update

Well, haven't blogged in a while. Today I am totally inspired by all the great scrapbook shows coming out on QVC. Although I haven't felt the need to pick up the phone and order anything, I have been watching for new ideas to put in my own scrapbooks. I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping lately, my kitchen counter has been covered in scrapbook stuff, but so long as I've been doing something is all that matters. We did have a great time in the mountains for Labor Day. I got a really great photo of Caris with a bright yellow butterfly we caught. I think the butterfly was on it's way out because it never flew away, it just let her hold it the entire day. I think that's what made it even more special. Those magical creatures are only around for a few days and on it's last day of life, she got to hold it, treasure it, love it, enjoy it's beauty. I also got a really great photo.
Yellow Butterfly

1 comment:

Kip said...

beautiful daughter and beautiful butterfly! My ex lives in Hereford, sound of Sierra Vista. Is that near you?